The working process of multi-functional straw pulverizer
The material enters the crushing chamber through the inlet of the upper casing, and the material is gradually crushed under the action of the high-speed rotating hammer and the friction of the sieve plate, and is discharged from the base discharge port through the sieve hole under the action of centrifugal force and air flow.
1.Feeding hopper 2. Hammer 3. Tooth plate 4. Sieve 5. Lower body
6. Upper body 7. Rotor 8. Return pipe 9. Discharge pipe 10. Collecting cylinder
11. Fan 12. Suction tube 13. Hammer plate
The multi-functional straw pulverizer consists of several parts such as a material slide, a crushing chamber and a conveying device. It adopts high carbon alloy steel blade, high speed and strong air suction pulverizing system, stable performance, durable and good pulverizing effect. The pulverizing chamber has a rotor, and the rotor is composed of a disc and a movable hammer. Sieves and tooth plates are also the main working components of the shredder. During operation, the material to be processed enters the pulverizing chamber from the stock slide, is subjected to repeated impact, friction and collision on the tooth plate by the high-speed rotating hammer, thereby being gradually pulverized until the required particle size leaks through the sieve hole. The leaked feed is sent to the collecting cylinder through the conveying fan and the conveying pipe, and then separated in the collecting cylinder, and the powder is discharged from the bottom to be bagged, and the air is discharged from above. It is equipped with a vacuum cleaner and is free of powder contamination. It has the characteristics of low temperature, low noise and high efficiency.
Multi-functional straw pulverizer Note:
1. The pulverization fineness is determined by the size of the sieve aperture. This type of pulverizer is equipped with a variety of sieves of various apertures, which can be selected according to requirements.
2. The pulverizing rotor is a high-speed rotating component, and the hammer and other parts must be fixed firmly; in the work, metal, stone and other hard objects should be prevented from entering the machine to avoid damage.
3. The hammer piece is a wearing part, and the wear condition should be checked frequently; when the corner of the hammer piece is worn until it has no corners, it can be used for turning or turning the head, but the hammer mounting position cannot be replaced with each other, and the new one cannot be exchanged, so as not to affect the rotor. balance.
4. When the pulverized material is longer or larger, it should be made into small pieces or small pieces to feed people first. Equipment use: used to crush corn, wheat, soybean, rice, soybean meal, etc.; also can crush corn stalks, cotton stalks, peanut mites, weeds, branches and other materials, the fineness of the material can be less than 2 mm after pulverization.